Solicitors in Warrington
If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault and need the leading personal injury solicitors in Warrington, contact The Compensation Experts. We can offer you free legal advice to determine whether you are eligible to make a claim and if so, how to proceed.
There is no need to worry about paying for top legal representation because we offer our clients a No Win No Fee* contract to make claiming compensation affordable for everyone, especially those most in need.
Personal Injury Claims in Warrington
Accidental injury can affect anyone, anywhere at any time. You don’t have to be doing something out of the ordinary to have your life changed in a split second thanks to another person’s mistake or negligence. We work with solicitors in Warrington who have expertise covering all types of personal injury claims including:
- Car crashes and other RTA
- Cycling accidents
- Workplace injuries
- Occupational illness
- Brain injuries
- Neck and spinal damage, including whiplash
- Medical negligence, including elective and cosmetic surgery claims
- Motorbike accidents
- Passenger accidents
- Food poisoning
- Accidents abroad
- Slips, trips, and falls
- Upper and lower body injuries
You can find out if you can make a claim by answering a few simple questions:
- Have you suffered a physical injury that needed medical attention?
- Did it happen within the last three years?
- Was your accident or illness the direct result of another person’s actions, or act of negligence?
- Can these be proven? Are there medical records, photos, witness statements, accident reports, or any information your lawyer can obtain which will support your claim?
- Are you over 18, or do you have someone who is who can act on your behalf?
If you answered “no” to any of these, you might still be entitled to claim compensation. Talk to us to find out more.
Most of your lawyer’s time will be spent finding the right evidence so you can submit a strong claim from the start. The less opportunity you give the other party to deny liability or query facts, the more smoothly the process will flow. The information they will use will include:
- Medical reports that detail your injury, treatment, and prognosis
- Photos of the site at the time of your accident, if possible
- Witness statements from those who saw or heard the event
- Reports of previous accidents occurring at that site
- Financial records that show if you have lost income while you have been recovering, including any predicted bonuses or overtime you would reasonably have been expected to work
- Receipts detailing travel and other out-of-pocket expenses you would not have otherwise incurred
- Details of your insurance policies, like your home or motor vehicle insurance, which will pay for your legal costs
Personal Injury Claims in Warrington
There is a statutory time limit of three years to submit a compensation claim, but that is if you are going to court and there are months of work your lawyer will do before that point. Our experience shows that claims are less stressful when clients seek legal advice at the earliest opportunity, so they know what to expect and what information will be needed.
We have helped hundreds of victims successfully claim compensation so get in touch today and let The Compensation Experts help you too.
*conditions may apply
Need some help?
Am I eligible?
If you have been harmed physically in the last 3 years, due to someone else’s negligence, the short answer is yes.
Exceptions to this are for instance industrial disease or if you were a child at the time of the accident you may have a longer period to claim.
How much could I claim?
As every injury is different, the amount of compensation paid out can differ case to case. Varying factors lead to the final figure include: extent of your injuries, earnings missed out on, future losses and more.
Our dedicated team of experts will give you an indication of how much you could potentially claim for.
How does the process work?
We understand that when making a claim it’s important to know what to expect and when to expect it. That’s why we make the process as transparent & clear as possible.
Your solicitor will gather all the evidence and will notify the negligent party that you wish to begin claim proceedings. With your solicitor negotiating on your behalf, you will be keep up to date every step of the way.
Why should you use us?
No Win No Fee*
We assess all claims on a No Win No Fee basis, then we can determine how successful a claim is likely to be. This service is 100% free.
We assess each claim on its merits with the information provide, which aids us determine its likely success rate.
Our dedicated panel are experts in securing compensation no matter the injury.
Our personal injury solicitors are committed to securing the best possible outcome for you while providing expert support every step of the way.
Personal Dedicated Solicitors
Each client is provided with their own Personal Injury solicitor who will work on the case from start to finish, being there every step of the way. The client will be provided with a direct phone number and direct email address of the solicitor.
Expert no win no fee solicitors working for you
We specialise in helping victims of injury claim the compensation they deserve.
We work on a No Win No Fee basis, meaning if we don’t win your case you don’t pay! Once you make contact, our experienced team will work to recover the maximum compensation you are entitled to.