Slips, Trips and Falls Compensation Claims
One of the most frequent types of calls we receive about compensation claims is related to injuries from slips, trips and falls. When someone falls short in their responsibility to keep public spaces or your work environment safe, a simple act like walking down the street can have unexpected and painful repercussions.
At The Compensation Experts, we assist people who have been injured from a slip, trip, or fall, first helping them determine whether they have grounds for a successful claim and, if so, linking them with the personal injury solicitor within the East Midlands – who will support them through the legal process.
What is a Slip, Trip or Fall Compensation Claim?
Typical examples of compensation claims for slips, trips, and falls include:
- Slipping on a greasy floor in a kitchen or restaurant
- Falling over obstacles left in walkways, like boxes of rubbish waiting to be disposed of in a shop
- Tripping over uneven flooring, or loose carpet
Accidents like these can occur while you are in your place of work, if you are making a collection or delivery, or if you are a customer or other approved visitor. The cause can be accidental, negligent, or due to inappropriate or inadequate cleaning or Health and Safety procedures – it does not matter. If you have been hurt in a slip, trip, or fall that was not your fault, The Compensation Experts can help.
Compensation Claims for Slips, Trips, and Falls
Compensation cannot change the past, but it can provide you with funds to aid your recovery and make your suffering easier to overcome. As well as paying an amount of damages for your injury it can cover:
- Lost earnings if you have been unable to work due to your injury
- Reasonable private medical costs so you can access services such as rehabilitative therapy or any necessary nursing care
- Travel expenses to and from hospital, and to and from work if your injury prevents you from using your usual method of commuting
- In the case of fatal injuries, compensation can also include the cost of supporting dependents of the victim and additional expenses for repatriation and burial.
We appreciated that you have had a traumatic time and may still be recovering physically and emotionally from your ordeal. To make sure claiming compensation is as stress-free as possible we offer several key services:
- A free initial consultation so you can find out more about making a claim without any expense or obligation
- The choice of a conditional agreement – widely known as a No Win No Fee* agreement – to remove the financial risk associated with paying legal costs in advance of raising a claim with no guarantee of receiving compensation. If your claim is not successful, you will not have to pay any legal expenses.
- Agreements with leading personal injury solicitors around the UK so we can match you with a lawyer who has the right experience to best support you.
Call today, or fill in our online form and one of our expert advisors will call you back at a time that suits you.
*conditions may apply
Need some help?
Am I eligible?
If you have been harmed physically in the last 3 years, due to someone else’s negligence, the short answer is yes.
Exceptions to this are for instance industrial disease or if you were a child at the time of the accident you may have a longer period to claim.
How much could I claim?
As every injury is different, the amount of compensation paid out can differ case to case. Varying factors lead to the final figure include: extent of your injuries, earnings missed out on, future losses and more.
Our dedicated team of experts will give you an indication of how much you could potentially claim for.
How does the process work?
We understand that when making a claim it’s important to know what to expect and when to expect it. That’s why we make the process as transparent & clear as possible.
Your solicitor will gather all the evidence and will notify the negligent party that you wish to begin claim proceedings. With your solicitor negotiating on your behalf, you will be keep up to date every step of the way.
Why should you use us?
No Win No Fee
We assess all claims on a No Win No Fee basis, then we can determine how successful a claim is likely to be. This service is 100% free.
We assess each claim on its merits with the information provide, which aids us determine its likely success rate.
Our dedicated panel are experts in securing compensation no matter the injury.
Our personal injury solicitors are committed to securing the best possible outcome for you while providing expert support every step of the way.
Personal Dedicated Solicitors
Each client is provided with their own Personal Injury solicitor who will work on the case from start to finish, being there every step of the way. You will be provided with a direct phone number and direct email address of the solicitor.
Expert slip, trip and fall claim solicitors working for you
We specialise in helping victims of injury claim the compensation they deserve, throughout Nottingham and the East Midlands.
We work on a No Win No Fee basis, meaning if we don’t win your case you don’t pay! Once you make contact, our experienced team will work to recover the maximum compensation you are entitled to.